I am an animator, game designer, and emerging technology enthusiast, and in my work with theDifference, I combine my interests and work with incredibly talented and passionate people.
I am passionate about how storytelling can act as a universal language that can bridge language and culture. I got my start with a chance meeting in San Francisco. At the time, there was talk about establishing an SF branch. It never materialized, but it got my foot in the door! I brought my animation experience to theDifference and shaped how we make and present our video offerings. I’m always excited to learn about new tools and techniques to help push our video work to the next level.
In many ways, we view the world through the lens of storytelling, and bringing that perspective to our work can do wonders for reaching our audience.
In addition to my expertise in animation, I am also a game designer and developer, which allows me to bring a unique perspective to this work. My passion for storytelling translates seamlessly into the world of gaming, allowing me to create immersive and engaging experiences for players.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Using the universal language of storytelling to communicate your ideas
- Using animation to communicate at a higher level
- Understanding UI/UX and how people understand and interact with websites, spaces, and more
- Solving problems using lateral thinking and applying game design principles for how to motivate, incentivize, and reward participation and interaction
Work I’m excited about:
- Getting the opportunity to flex storytelling muscles
- The Enchanted Forest
- VR experiences
- My tabletop games