I am an artistic soul with an insatiable curiosity about what makes people tick.
As a designer and facilitator of collaborative design experiences, I am dedicated to creating the conditions for diverse people to come together with curiosity, compassion, generosity and creativity to solve complex problems. Before joining theDifference, I co-founded a company dedicated to supporting transformation across the healthcare industry, emphasizing health systems, healthcare delivery and provider organizations. In the last decade, my attention has expanded to help propel organizations and communities to make a positive social impact. Solving the complex challenges we face today, like climate change, global health and economic sustainability, requires diverse perspectives around the table. So I’m on a mission to create new models of inclusive decision-making fueled by differences in gender, ethnicity, economic background, politics, fields of education, study and profession.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Expanding the power and influence of women across all sectors, amplifying their intellect, their energy and their stories
- Creating a more equitable healthcare system that focuses equally on physical and mental wellbeing
- Collaboratively developing human-centered strategies
Work I’m excited about:
- The Reykjavik Global Community
- WomenLift Health
- UN Women’s Generation Equality
- Global health equity and the Equity Reference Group
- The Blue Climate Initiative
- David Whyte and the conversational nature of reality
- Margaret Wheatley’s Warriors for the Human Spirit
- Marshall Ganz’s work on Public Narrative