I am a behavior analyst, a designer, a strategist and an illustrator. In my work with theDifference, I get to merge all of those things.
I joined theDifference in the last quarter of 2020 as if life was not complicated already, haha. Hearing about the team behind driving amazing high-impact solutions across the globe drew me to join the team. The energy and uniqueness of this group of people called to me, and I knew I had to be a part of it. I yearned to add my own chapter to their story.
I fit in just right because of my ability to apply psychological principles to designing products and experiences that empower people to make positive changes in their lives and connect with others in meaningful ways. My deep understanding of human behavior allows me to bring effective, user-friendly and simple solutions. In addition, I enjoy working in different industries, like government, healthcare, education and finance. As a result, I’m familiar with the unique challenges and opportunities each type of organization presents, from established companies to startups.
My work today is based on the belief that our human nature can drive us to have an impact in the future and that our diverse cultural backgrounds are the key to empathy, the key to effectively designed solutions.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Understanding your community’s motivations, how they think, what drives their attention and how they react
- Empowering existing communities of practice or building new ones from scratch
- Delivering the right solutions to the right people
- Helping you identify new opportunities in customer experience that will drive your company’s performance
- Bringing together the collective intelligence of a group to solve the most challenging problems
Work I’m excited about:
- Digital Transformation Office (Department of the Air Force)
- AFWERX Challenge
- Cultural design
- User experience
- Communities of practice
- Communication design
- Graphic facilitation