I am an artist, an educator, a designer, and facilitator and in my work with theDifference I get to merge all of those things.
In the fall of 1999, a friend told me about a place where “they pay you to draw on the walls,” and so my introduction to collaborative design work began at Earnst & Young’s Accelerated Solutions Environment.
I got in the door because I could draw, but I fell in love with the process of collaboration, learning how to create a work environment that facilitates collaborative work, and the idea that the people who are going to have to implement a solution should be involved in designing that solution.
My work today is based on the belief that the best possible answers to any problem are found at the nexus of art, design, and collaboration.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Creating exceptional learning experiences
- Solving problems collaboratively with the people who have the most at stake in the solution
- Telling your story more clearly and concisely through visual modeling
Work I’m excited about:
- Creating exceptional learning experiences: PWC GCE
- Global health equity: The Demand Hub
- Gender equity: UN Women Generation Equality Forum
- Improving healthcare in the US: MD Anderson
- A wild swing at improving citizen interaction with local government: Shasta County Detention and Rehabilitation Campus