Born in Colombia and raised in the United States, I bring a unique perspective to the table, informed by my cultural roots and a strong commitment to positively impacting the world.
With a conviction for always seeing the best in people and a never-give-up attitude, I am driven to build stronger and more supportive communities through my work.
I firmly believe that people are the key to true transformation. Whether building communities of practice, bridging economic and digital divides, or forging collaborations between the government and tech sectors, the connections and relationships we form with one another drive meaningful change.
In my work, I use empathy and my expertise in technology to connect people and organizations, facilitate the exchange of ideas and resources, and deliver practical results that effectively address common challenges and drive positive change.
Aside from my work passion, I love to travel and explore new cultures. I am always up for an adventure, whether trying unique foods or visiting an unknown place.
Overall, I am a fun loving and adventurous person driven by my passion for working on high-impact projects and my unwavering commitment to bringing people together and driving positive change.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Leveraging expertise in technology and community architecting
- Bringing people together to drive meaningful change
- Bridging economic and digital divides
- Forging collaborations between Government and tech sectors
- Discovering the best food in Las Vegas
- Connecting with my network of people doing cool and good things in this world
Work I’m excited about:
- A wild swing at improving citizen interaction with local government
- Community building initiatives
- Shasta County Detention and Rehabilitation Campus
- UN Women Generation Equality Forum
- Inter-sector collaboration projects
- Projects that promote diversity and inclusivity
- Women safety and ending femicides
- Improving the foster care system