I am a well-rounded strategic thinker and problem solver with almost 20 years in the industry.
I’ve created work for a wide range of clients, from global companies to start-ups. My diverse experience makes me especially suited for theDifference, as no two problems that come through the door are alike.
I had moved to Bozeman from Columbus, Ohio, a few years earlier, and this was a surprise as I was a solo freelancer then. Today, I enjoy being part of this world-class creative team and the collaborative culture at theDifference.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Branding that truly connects with you and your audience
- Simple design solutions that perhaps are not that simple to arrive at
- Dogs, kids, food or life in the Rocky Mountains
Work I’m excited about:
- Designing beautiful and functional websites (Demand Hub)
- Helping engage the bug-hunting community (Intel)
- Supporting cool projects on the horizon
- Planning off-time adventures with my family