I’m a third-gen Montana native, artist, and illustrator passionate about beautiful and fun stories.
Since 2014, I’ve been working with theDifference, using my background as a comic book artist to create engaging visuals for a variety of industries.
One of my favorite aspects of my role at theDifference is the ability to delve into a concept and create stories that resonate with people on a deeper level.
I excel when I combine my creative use of cutting-edge tools and formats with timeless storytelling techniques to produce colorful and captivating visuals.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Telling effective stories in unexpected formats
- Creating beautiful visual content
- Sharing obscure comics and movie trivia
Work I’m excited about:
- Hack-A-Sat, a space cybersecurity challenge supported by mindbending visual art
- Intel’s Project Circuit Breaker, hacking challenges supported by stories where we’ve created a cybernatural world of exploration
- Virtual reality storytelling and convening
- Any project that takes obscure, dense technical language and reinvents it into accessible, beautiful human-based communication