I am a people person who enjoys thinking big and dreaming big.
That means I genuinely want to know you and how you see the world. I’m interested in understanding the complex dynamics that influence our behavior and choices.
That means I believe we problem-solve best when our unique strengths, experiences, and perspectives are at the forefront of the solutions we create to the world’s most complex issues.
That means I dream of a world where critical topics like gender equality, climate change, and health equity are the lens through which we make decisions and implement solutions.
I’m putting my beliefs into practice at theDifference by connecting the dots in complex environments and using collaborative, human-centered design to ensure the best possible decisions are being made at the top levels of organizations.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Collaborative decision-making with the people who have the most stake in the game
- Creating solutions that are representative of diverse needs and perspectives
- Making equal space for women in the world and your work
Work I’m excited about:
- Advancing gender equality with UN Women’s Gender Equality Forum
- Protecting our oceans at the Blue Climate Summit
- Striving to reach zero-dose communities with life-saving immunizations
- Understanding how health equity can fit into our healthcare system’s strategies and programs