I have a passion for bringing out the best in people.
I apply this passion externally with my clients and internally with my teammates. I believe that perfection is the enemy of progress and represent a breed of engineering-oriented, artistic designers who find value in failing forward while contributing to creating meaningful solutions.
In 2004, I left a career in Big Four consulting and set out to create a company whose purpose was to design and deliver great things to businesses and organizations around the globe. I knew back then that it would be equally, if not more, important to create a place that intentionally fostered that greatness. I envisioned a place where incredibly talented individuals, both employees and contractors alike, were empowered to put their best work into the hands of thousands of clients with very little standing in their way.
Today, I’m surrounded by a group of agile designers who create amazing solutions to the world’s greatest challenges. What can we do to support your mission?
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Benefitting from your team’s intellect
- Discovering white spaces between ideas
- Gaining alignment
- Creating meaningful connections
- Designing emergent solutions
- Exceeding your expectations
Work I’m excited about:
- Solutions that generate real value
- Solutions that improve human wellbeing
- Solutions that create a better world