I am a highly skilled open and internal innovation practitioner. I get excited about solving problems and helping organizations explore all known and unknown possibilities.
Over my decade in the innovation management space, I’ve fallen in love with innovators’ zest for igniting and fueling change. When given the right opportunity and environment, a community of innovators can transform an organization, industry, and the world.
I make it my mission to wake up every morning and ask myself, “how can I help change the world today?” I knew theDifference was home after meeting the people at this small but mighty organization who help others do just that.
Today, my passion is developing and nurturing communities of innovators that revolutionize and disrupt at every level. Beyond work, I’m incredibly well-versed in DIY home renovation TV shows. While I can’t turn a wrench to save my life, I can tell you exactly what to watch to help with your remodel.
Reach out if you’re interested in:
- Creating an open and or internal innovation program
- New venture creation
- Supporting external partners’ (customers, suppliers, accelerators, and academia) understanding of trends, external opportunities, and emerging industries
- Effective change management
- Attracting and retaining top talent
Work I’m excited about:
- Working with clients from all over the world
- Preventing tomorrow’s problems
- Inspiring others to be the best version of themselves
- Developing a solid and consistent golf swing